[ANN] New Karaf committer: François Papon

[ANN] New Karaf committer: François Papon

jbonofre
Please join me and the rest of the Karaf PMC members in welcoming our
new Karaf committer: François Papon.
François is a big Karaf fan, he has contributed to the project in
different ways (website, decanter, examples, and much more) and we look
forward to many more contributions in the future.

Congratulations to François! Welcome!

Re: [ANN] New Karaf committer: François Papon

fpapon
Thanks JB !

I will do my best :)

François Papon
[hidden email]
Open3m - https://www.open3m.io

Le 03/06/2018 à 09:36, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Please join me and the rest of the Karaf PMC members in welcoming our
> new Karaf committer: François Papon.
> François is a big Karaf fan, he has contributed to the project in
> different ways (website, decanter, examples, and much more) and we look
> forward to many more contributions in the future.
>
> Congratulations to François! Welcome!

Francois Papon
Openrun : https://www.openrun.re