[ANN] Update on Karaf website, and creation of the #karaf slack channel

[ANN] Update on Karaf website, and creation of the #karaf slack channel

The Karaf team is pleased to announce an upgrade on the Karaf website:

http://karaf.apache.org

You can see now:
- an updated look'n feel leveraging bootstrap
- updated documentation providing preview on examples we are preparing
in the Karaf distribution
- updated contribution guide (around pull requests as we moved to gitbox)

You can also see the creation of the #karaf room on the-asf official
slack (the-asf.slack.com).

Enjoy !

NB: a huge thank to Fran├žois for the work he did on the website !
--
The Karaf Team