ActiveMQ services on Karaf

Madhav
Hi All,

I have activeMQ blueprint in Karaf, but I could not find any services exposed by ActiveMQ. Can I get any producer/consumer examples which created by using ActiveMQ services in Karaf/OSGi platform?

Madhav

Re: ActiveMQ services on Karaf

sully6768
Do you have ActiveMQ running in a bundle?  Just installing the ActiveMQ blueprint bundle and or core bundles will not create an instance of it.

You may want to look at a current version of ServiceMix to see an example.  It comes with a feature and configuration for ActiveMQ using blueprint.

Best Regards,
Scott ES
--
Scott England-Sullivan