Quantcast

Apache Karaf Decanter and ElasticSearch 5

Apache Karaf Decanter and ElasticSearch 5

ds3161
Does anyone know if the decanter appenders for elastic search will work with elastic search 5?  Our admin is about to upgrade our ES cluster to 5.x and I know that the decanter project only has appenders for 1.x and 2.x.  Will the 2.x support sending to a 5.x cluster?

Re: Apache Karaf Decanter and ElasticSearch 5

It should work if you use an external elasticsearch instance (not the
embedded one which is still 2.x).

I just released a new SMX Bundles set providing Elasticsearch 5.x
bundles. Next Decanter release will fully support (including embedded)
Elasticsearch 5.x (and Graphite too by the way ;)).