Apache Karaf twitter account

jbonofre
Hi everyone,

I’m happy to announce that ApacheKaraf twitter account has been created.

I’m adding some content right now (logo, background, etc) and I’m linking this account with the Karaf private mailing list.

If you are PMC or committer and you want to post on behalf of ApacheKaraf, please let me know I will link your twitter account on twitter desk.

Re: Apache Karaf twitter account

jbonofre
Hi Christian

Done: you should have received an invite.