Arrow navigation does not work in shell console when karaf is in docker container

Arrow navigation does not work in shell console when karaf is in docker container

Anna
This post was updated on .
Here is the details of my system.
1. I have Microsoft window 10 pro(X-64 based PC).
2. There It has, in Oracle VM virtual box 5.1.28.
3. Inside virtual box it has Virtual machine With Debian 8 image.
Debian 8 (Linux version 3.16.0-4-amd64 (debian-kernel@lists.debian.org) (gcc
version 4.8.4 (Debian 4.8.4-1) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt20-1+deb8u1
(2015-12-14))
4. Inside debian 8 , it has docker
Docker version 1.12.1, build 23cf638, [docker-engine 1.12.1-0~jessie amd64]
5. Docker has a container with base image
        FROM openjdk:8u121-jre-alpine
6. Inside container there is karaf assembly
        Karaf version 4.1.2
        OSGi Framework org.apache.felix.framework-5.6.6
        JVM
        Java Virtual Machine OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM version 25.121-b13
        Version 1.8.0_121
        Operating system
        Name Linux version 3.16.0-4-amd64

The issue is with karaf shell console ,
For MobaXterm, where I press backspace button or arrow key it does not do
that action like remove one character for backspace key and show command
history with up/down arrow key, instead it print unknown characters like
karaf@root()> list^H^[[A^[[B

For Putty, the backspace is working fine but arraow keys have same behavior
as above.
I can use alphanumerical character as usual there.
auto complete behavior is not working at all.

Note
The issue is not there when the same karaf project is used inside the same virtual machine independently (not within docker container).