Arrow navigation does not work in shell console when karaf is in docker container
This post was updated on .
Here is the details of my system.
1. I have Microsoft window 10 pro(X-64 based PC).
2. There It has, in Oracle VM virtual box 5.1.28.
3. Inside virtual box it has Virtual machine With Debian 8 image.
Debian 8 (Linux version 3.16.0-4-amd64 (firstname.lastname@example.org) (gcc
version 4.8.4 (Debian 4.8.4-1) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt20-1+deb8u1
4. Inside debian 8 , it has docker
Docker version 1.12.1, build 23cf638, [docker-engine 1.12.1-0~jessie amd64]
5. Docker has a container with base image
6. Inside container there is karaf assembly
Karaf version 4.1.2
OSGi Framework org.apache.felix.framework-5.6.6
Java Virtual Machine OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM version 25.121-b13
Name Linux version 3.16.0-4-amd64
The issue is with karaf shell console ,
For MobaXterm, where I press backspace button or arrow key it does not do
that action like remove one character for backspace key and show command
history with up/down arrow key, instead it print unknown characters like
For Putty, the backspace is working fine but arraow keys have same behavior
I can use alphanumerical character as usual there.
auto complete behavior is not working at all.