Quantcast

Back in the business

jbonofre
Hi guys,

just a quick e-mail to inform you that I'm back from the hospital, I'm
feeling better now.

I have some new exams in progress.

Thanks a lot all for your attention and support, I appreciate a lot.
Really, it's so good to be part of the Karaf community !

I will rest tonight, but back on the IRC tomorrow ;)

Thanks again guys

Re: Back in the business

Charles Moulliard
Administrator
Hi JB,

I was very anxious about your disparition. Is this problem still related
with the bacterial infection contracted a couple of weeks ago. I'm happy
about your email and wish all my best to recover soon.

Regards,

Charles

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> just a quick e-mail to inform you that I'm back from the hospital, I'm
> feeling better now.
>
> I have some new exams in progress.
>
> Thanks a lot all for your attention and support, I appreciate a lot.
> Really, it's so good to be part of the Karaf community !
>
> I will rest tonight, but back on the IRC tomorrow ;)
>
> Thanks again guys

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Back in the business

jbonofre
Hi Charles,

yes, it's the same thing as 2 weeks ago. Now, I have a bunch of blood
analyses to find the source of the infection, and a lot of antibiotics
to destroy the streptococcus ;)

Thanks for your e-mail Charles.

On 07/17/2012 06:18 PM, Charles Moulliard wrote:

> Hi JB,
>
> I was very anxious about your disparition. Is this problem still related
> with the bacterial infection contracted a couple of weeks ago. I'm happy
> about your email and wish all my best to recover soon.
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles
>
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> just a quick e-mail to inform you that I'm back from the hospital, I'm
>> feeling better now.
>>
>> I have some new exams in progress.
>>
>> Thanks a lot all for your attention and support, I appreciate a lot.
>> Really, it's so good to be part of the Karaf community !
>>
>> I will rest tonight, but back on the IRC tomorrow ;)
>>
>> Thanks again guys
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Back in the business

Charles Moulliard
Administrator
Take care of you.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi Charles,
>
> yes, it's the same thing as 2 weeks ago. Now, I have a bunch of blood
> analyses to find the source of the infection, and a lot of antibiotics to
> destroy the streptococcus ;)
>
> Thanks for your e-mail Charles.

> On 07/17/2012 06:18 PM, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>
>> Hi JB,
>>
>> I was very anxious about your disparition. Is this problem still related
>> with the bacterial infection contracted a couple of weeks ago. I'm happy
>> about your email and wish all my best to recover soon.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Charles
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]
>> >wrote:
>>
>>  Hi guys,
>>>
>>> just a quick e-mail to inform you that I'm back from the hospital, I'm
>>> feeling better now.
>>>
>>> I have some new exams in progress.
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot all for your attention and support, I appreciate a lot.
>>> Really, it's so good to be part of the Karaf community !
>>>
>>> I will rest tonight, but back on the IRC tomorrow ;)
>>>
>>> Thanks again guys
>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>> --
>>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>>> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Back in the business

jgoodyear
Hope you feel better soon JB!

-J

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Charles Moulliard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Take care of you.
>
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi Charles,
>>
>> yes, it's the same thing as 2 weeks ago. Now, I have a bunch of blood
>> analyses to find the source of the infection, and a lot of antibiotics to
>> destroy the streptococcus ;)
>>
>> Thanks for your e-mail Charles.

>> On 07/17/2012 06:18 PM, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>>
>>> Hi JB,
>>>
>>> I was very anxious about your disparition. Is this problem still related
>>> with the bacterial infection contracted a couple of weeks ago. I'm happy
>>> about your email and wish all my best to recover soon.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Charles
>>>
>>> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:13 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]
>>>
>>>  Hi guys,

>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Back in the business

good to hear that there is progress.
Take your rest and the time needed to get rid of it.

regards, Achim

- Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC
- OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/>  Committer & Project Lead
- OPS4J Pax for Vaadin <http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/PAXVAADIN/Home> Committer & Project Lead