Basic understanding

Chandan
Hi,
I am very new to Apache karaf. I am using few karaf 3.x and learnt few commands
I am few questions

1.Suppose if i install some spring-core using feature:repo-add command, it is installed but not active.
feature:list -i It is showing in my list as installed. How to make it active.

2. I want to install
hawtio-core
jdbc-postgresql-driver
jackson
freemarker
jsoup
ez-vcard
can you guide me how to install and make active of these jars as it is preliminary requirement before deploying other jars

3.Can we install above jars by specifying in features.xml, if yes how it is. It show install and make active as soon as my karaf server starts.

Please reply ASAP and waiting for your forthcoming answer. It will be very useful for me