Big Data courses from Intellipaat

Mehul Sharma
Hadoop and it's ecosystems have really come a long way and impacted our lives in a huge manner. To manage huge datas in this present day world, we need technologies like big data. It allows to process large amounts of data in very few minutes , thus saving our time. I'm reading a lot about Big data these
days and found a good video for my learning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OFFAr8zYEY.  I recently came across a website www.intellipaat.com and they are also offering self paced recorded sessions, course materials , softwares and 200+ certification questions for practice! I'm definitely gaining more knowledge from these tutorials. http://intellipaat.com/hadoop-developer-self-paced/