1) Even if I do not have any factory configuration, I get one instance of FlowPeerImpl
2) When I add factory configuration, I get two instances.
3) In webadmin I see that configuration is consumed, but configChannelName is not set from blueprint container
4) Looking at http://aries.apache.org/blueprint/xmlns/blueprint-cm/v1.1.0 schema I can’t for the life of me figure out:
a. Where do I specify container-managed or component-managed properties type
b. Where do I specify update method for component-managed type
5) If I look at Spring schema, things are quite different. Following is valid in Spring-DM but not Aries (update-strategy and update-method are not allowed):
I have to say configuration is poorly handled in blueprint. Another example:
component-managed behaves as container-managed on initial construction (meaning bean properties have to be defined) while update method is called on subsequent config changes.
This means that I have to implement properties while also handle them in updated method as a Dictionary.
This behavious is due to following line of code in org.apache.aries.blueprint.compendium.cm.CmManagedProperties.inject(Object bean, boolean initial):
if(initial || "container-managed".equals(updateStrategy))
Maybe it's me but I really don’t understand any of this.