Board report March '17

I've prepared the board report for this month:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports

Please, take a look and let me know if you have any comments or points
to add.

I would like to send the board report later today.

Re: Board report March '17

Andrea Cosentino
Looks good!

Thanks JB!
 --
Andrea Cosentino
----------------------------------

On Thursday, March 9, 2017 6:17 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've prepared the board report for this month:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports

Please, take a look and let me know if you have any comments or points
to add.

I would like to send the board report later today.

Re: Board report March '17

Achim Nierbeck
+1

regards, Achim

> Looks good!
>
> Thanks JB!
>  --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Member
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix Committer
> Email: [hidden email]
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Thursday, March 9, 2017 6:17 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared the board report for this month:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports
>
> Please, take a look and let me know if you have any comments or points
> to add.
>
> I would like to send the board report later today.
>
> Thanks

Apache Member
Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>