Board report for this month

jbonofre
Hi guys,

our board report is due this month. I prepared the board report:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports

Please take a look and let me know if you want to update it.

I plan to send the report later before the end of this week.

Re: Board report for this month

May be we could add the growing interest of the users about running Apache Karaf in the cloud ?
regards,
François
Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> Date : 30/08/2018  08:23  (GMT+04:00) À : Karaf Dev <[hidden email]> Objet : Board report for this month
Hi guys,

our board report is due this month. I prepared the board report:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports

Please take a look and let me know if you want to update it.

I plan to send the report later before the end of this week.

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Yupiik - https://www.yupiik.com

Re: Board report for this month

jbonofre
Yeah, good point. I will also add note about CVE reviews in progress.

Le 30 août 2018 à 06:50, à 06:50, "francois.papon" <[hidden email]> a écrit:

>Hi,
>May be we could add the growing interest of the users about running
>Apache Karaf in the cloud ?
>regards,
>François
>Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
>-------- Message d'origine --------De : Jean-Baptiste Onofré
><[hidden email]> Date : 30/08/2018  08:23  (GMT+04:00) À : Karaf Dev
><[hidden email]> Objet : Board report for this month
>Hi guys,
>
>our board report is due this month. I prepared the board report:
>
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports
>
>Please take a look and let me know if you want to update it.
>
>I plan to send the report later before the end of this week.
>
>Regards
>JB
>--
>Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>[hidden email]
>http://blog.nanthrax.net
>Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: Board report for this month

fpapon
Thanks :)

regards,

François Papon
[hidden email]

Le 30/08/2018 à 09:06, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Yeah, good point. I will also add note about CVE reviews in progress.

> Le 30 août 2018 à 06:50, à 06:50, "francois.papon" <[hidden email]> a écrit:
>> Hi,
>> May be we could add the growing interest of the users about running
>> Apache Karaf in the cloud ?
>> regards,
>> François
>> Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
>> -------- Message d'origine --------De : Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> <[hidden email]> Date : 30/08/2018  08:23  (GMT+04:00) À : Karaf Dev
>> <[hidden email]> Objet : Board report for this month
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> our board report is due this month. I prepared the board report:
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports
>>
>> Please take a look and let me know if you want to update it.
>>
>> I plan to send the report later before the end of this week.

>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com