Quantcast

Boot feature cannot be found

Guofeng Zhang
Hi,

I use the last Karaf-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT. these days I found when I restart karaf, it report "Boot feature ... not found". I think it might be I use compendium service, so I did the following and reproduced it.

How to solve it?

Get the zipped file, unzip to a directory, launch it. then run the command:

karaf@root()> bundle:install mvn:org.osgi/org.osgi.compendium/4.3.0

Type Ctrl-D to exit. then using karaf/bin to re-launch it again. you will get the following on the console:
[Thread-3] ERROR org.apache.karaf.features.internal.BootFeaturesInstaller - Error Boot feature region not found
[Thread-3] ERROR org.apache.karaf.features.internal.BootFeaturesInstaller - Error Boot feature kar not found
[Thread-3] ERROR org.apache.karaf.features.internal.BootFeaturesInstaller - Error Boot feature standard not found
[Thread-3] ERROR org.apache.karaf.features.internal.BootFeaturesInstaller - Error Boot feature package not found
[Thread-3] ERROR org.apache.karaf.features.internal.BootFeaturesInstaller - Error Boot feature config not found
[Thread-3] ERROR org.apache.karaf.features.internal.BootFeaturesInstaller - Error Boot feature management not found
[Thread-3] ERROR org.apache.karaf.features.internal.BootFeaturesInstaller - Error Boot feature ssh not found

Thanks.