Broken release note links for old archive

Broken release note links for old archive

dantran
Hi I have a need to look for release note for older releases of karaf,
and they are all dead.

http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/archives.html

Thanks

-Dan

Re: Broken release note links for old archive

jbonofre
Thanks for the update Dan,

I check and fix it.

On 01/07/2012 06:43 AM, Dan Tran wrote:
> Hi I have a need to look for release note for older releases of karaf,
> and they are all dead.
>
> http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/archives.html
>
> Thanks
>
> -Dan

Re: Broken release note links for old archive

I fixed on the site sources, I will deploy an updated version of the
site on karaf.apache.org.