Building from Scratch

I'm trying to build the Karaf trunk from Scratch, but I'm not able to retrieve the following dependency:

org.apache.aries.blueprint:org.apache.aries.blueprint:jar:0.1-r964701

where do I find this? Is there some maven repo I can use?

Thanx in advance, Achim

Re: Building from Scratch

Freeman-2
Hi,

You can find it from [1], actually we already add servicemix repo to
the root pom.xml of karaf, so you should be able to download it
automatically.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo/org/apache/aries/blueprint/org.apache.aries.blueprint/0.1-r964701/

Freeman
On 2010-8-19, at 下午8:16, Achim Nierbeck wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build the Karaf trunk from Scratch, but I'm not able to
> retrieve the following dependency:
>
> org.apache.aries.blueprint:org.apache.aries.blueprint:jar:0.1-r964701
>
> where do I find this? Is there some maven repo I can use?
>
> Thanx in advance, Achim

Freeman Fang

Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
Apache Cxf: http://cxf.apache.org