Bundle not installed in cluster inside feature

Bundle not installed in cluster inside feature

smokemaker
Hi everybody

I've got a simple cluster of master (consumer is OFF) and slave (producer is
OFF) running on Karaf+Cellar on the same host.

I've got the following feature repo in file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<features xmlns="http://karaf.apache.org/xmlns/features/v1.3.0"
name="blueptint-repo-1">
  <feature name="feature1" version="1.0.0">

<bundle>blueprint:file:///w:/projects/1C/src/_ws/test/bluprint1/bundle1.xml</bundle>
  </feature>
</features>

When installing by "cluster:feature-install default feature1" the feature is
marked as installed, but the bundle is not installed.

But everything works fine when installing by "feature:install", but only
locally.

What am I doing wrong, that the bundle is not installed to the cluster
inside the feature?

---
OS: Windows 8.1
Java: 1.8.0_211