[COM] - Logo stuff

I asked the comdev to add the Apache Karaf logo on Redbubble, we have
some stuff available now:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515661-apache-karaf

Enjoy!

regards,

--
François
[hidden email]

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Yupiik - https://www.yupiik.com

Re: [COM] - Logo stuff

jbonofre
Thanks François for your help on this one (as discussed).

I will prepare some "concrete" for the ACNA !

On 12/08/2019 09:22, Francois Papon wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I asked the comdev to add the Apache Karaf logo on Redbubble, we have
> some stuff available now:
>
> https://www.redbubble.com/people/comdev/works/40515661-apache-karaf
>
> Enjoy!
>
> regards,

Re: [COM] - Logo stuff

By the way, it would have been better to have "Apache Karaf" instead of
just Karaf (as the trademark is on Apache Karaf).
I will check to update this.