Cave

Milen Dyankov
Hi folks,

what is the plan for Karaf Cave? Don see it in the Releases schedule JB
sent some time ago. Quick look at Github shows last commit was 9 moths ago?
Do you plan to release 4.1 compatible version?

Or let me ask differently, Is it good idea to build something on top of it?
Or should I simply use parts of the code and build my own thing?

Best,
Milen

http://about.me/milen

Re: Cave

jbonofre
Hi Milen

yes, I plan to work on Cave next week including bunch of updates, a couple of
new features. The release should follow pretty soon.

On 04/13/2017 08:49 PM, Milen Dyankov wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> what is the plan for Karaf Cave? Don see it in the Releases schedule JB
> sent some time ago. Quick look at Github shows last commit was 9 moths ago?
> Do you plan to release 4.1 compatible version?
>
> Or let me ask differently, Is it good idea to build something on top of it?
> Or should I simply use parts of the code and build my own thing?
>
> Best,
> Milen

Re: Cave

Milen Dyankov
Hi JB,

any chance you can share some info about those new features? Is it what's
in Jira or something more?

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 9:21 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Milen
>
> yes, I plan to work on Cave next week including bunch of updates, a couple
> of new features. The release should follow pretty soon.

> On 04/13/2017 08:49 PM, Milen Dyankov wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> what is the plan for Karaf Cave? Don see it in the Releases schedule JB
>> sent some time ago. Quick look at Github shows last commit was 9 moths
>> ago?
>> Do you plan to release 4.1 compatible version?
>>
>> Or let me ask differently, Is it good idea to build something on top of
>> it?
>> Or should I simply use parts of the code and build my own thing?
>>
>> Best,
>> Milen

http://about.me/milen

Re: Cave

on my local git, I started the KFR support, with metadata feature assembly in
Cave. That's the big feature coming.

Let me check about the Jira.