ConfigAdmin and blueprint - possible to get properties from more than one pid

ConfigAdmin and blueprint - possible to get properties from more than one pid

stefang
Hello,

we must get properties from more than one pid (cm) in blueprint based on
this:

https://github.com/apache/karaf/tree/master/examples/karaf-config-example/karaf-config-example-blueprint

Is this possible?

Regards

Stefan

Re: ConfigAdmin and blueprint - possible to get properties from more than one pid

If you want to use a managed service way (with a reload on the blueprint container when the config is updated), it’s not possible.

However, via the configadmin service you can request multiple config on demand.

> Le 15 avr. 2020 à 18:57, stefang <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hello,
>
> we must get properties from more than one pid (cm) in blueprint based on
> this:
>
> https://github.com/apache/karaf/tree/master/examples/karaf-config-example/karaf-config-example-blueprint
>
> Is this possible?
>

> Regards
>
> Stefan

Re: ConfigAdmin and blueprint - possible to get properties from more than one pid

stefang
Hi JB,

thanks a lot!

Regards