Configuring Jetty in Karaf to use HTTP instead of HTTPS

Configuring Jetty in Karaf to use HTTP instead of HTTPS

mikevan
All,

Currently, I'm using Jetty to create an restful endpoint used by Camel inside of Karaf.  I'd like to use HTTPS, does anyone have a suggestion about how to do that?

Karaf 2.0.0
Camel 2.5

Re: Configuring Jetty in Karaf to use HTTP instead of HTTPS

Charles Moulliard
Administrator
Hi Karafman,

You can achieve that in two different ways.

1) Create org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg file

    a) Setup parameters defined in --> http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/SSL+Configuration

  • org.osgi.service.http.secure.enabled to true
  • org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keystore
  • org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.password
  • org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keypassword

    or
    b) Add the property  org.ops4j.pax.web.config.file=./etc/jetty.xml and configure jetty.xml file containing HTTPS connector

Regards,

Charles

On 21/03/11 18:28, karafman wrote:
All,

Currently, I'm using Jetty to create an restful endpoint used by Camel
inside of Karaf.  I'd like to use HTTPS, does anyone have a suggestion about
how to do that?

Karaf 2.0.0
Camel 2.5

-----