Console branding doesn't affect "client" console?

Console branding doesn't affect "client" console?

tomq42
I'm running this on Windows, I don't know whether the same is true on Linux.
I'm using Karaf 4.1.2.

If I run the karaf.bat file, I see my branding from my etc/branding.properties file appear.

If I then run the client.bat file (or a standard SSH client), I see the normal Karaf logo.

The effect is that when I've installed karaf as a service, and so only use the "client.bat" script, I don't get a branded console, which seems to defeat the idea.

Can I get a branded console in this environment?
Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Re: Console branding doesn't affect "client" console?

tomq42
Oh, OK.
Any reason why there are two files? The implication is that you want to have different branding depending on whether you are running the server in you terminal or connecting as a client, which to me seems unlikely?

This isn't mentioned at all in the documentation as far as I can see?

Sent from my iPhone