Control Karaf boot-up process

matteor
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way in Karaf to delay the boot process until a specific bundle activator has been executed. In particular, I would like to perform some "environment validations” and checks and only if these are OK I would like to proceed with the Karaf boot-up.

Thank you for you help,
Matteo

Re: Control Karaf boot-up process

jbonofre
Hi Matteo,

you can define a control bundle in etc/startup.properties. The bundles
define here are executed before all other steps.