Creating bundles for non OSGi third party dependencies

Creating bundles for non OSGi third party dependencies

初见
Hi!

I am trying to Creating bundles for non OSGi third party dependencies,
Found a problem with the example.Pom file missing <plugins> tag.
After adding, the build also fails.

I saw that Servicemix-Bundles also uses this way to handle non-OSGi jar files.
I am a little curious about package in the <servicemix.osgi.import.pkg> and </servicemix.osgi.export.pkg> tag , Is it generated by tools?bnd?

best regards
duan

Re: Creating bundles for non OSGi third party dependencies

ServiceMix Bundles uses maven-bundle-plugin. The
service.osgi.export|import.pkg are just properties to set the
<Export-Package> easily in the maven-bundle-plugin.

The <plugins> section actually containing maven-bundle-plugin is
actually in the ServiceMix bundle-pom (parent of the bundles).

By the way, did you see the wrap protocol to create OSGi bundle "on the
fly" at runtime:

bundle:install wrap:mvn:...

On 14/08/2019 09:43, duan2ping DL• wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am trying to Creating bundles for non OSGi third party dependencies,
> Found a problem with the example.Pom file missing <plugins> tag.
> After adding, the build also fails.
>
> karaf document
> : http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/#_statically_bundling_jars
>
> I saw that Servicemix-Bundles also uses this way to handle non-OSGi jar
> files.
> I am a little curious about package in the <servicemix.osgi.import.pkg>
> and </servicemix.osgi.export.pkg> tag , Is it generated by tools?bnd?
>
> Servicemix Bundles
> POM: https://github.com/apache/servicemix-bundles/blob/master/spring-core-5.1.8.RELEASE/pom.xml
>

> best regards
> duan

Re: Creating bundles for non OSGi third party dependencies

初见
Hi
Yeah,I know ServiceMix Bundles uses maven-bundle-plugin.
So I am very curious about the packages in service.osgi.export | import.pkg. Are they obtained through tool analysis or manual processing?

By the way,Thewrap protocol very good and useful.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> 于2019年8月14日周三 下午5:11写道:
Hi,