DOSGI, filtering remote osgi services by their properties

DOSGI, filtering remote osgi services by their properties

oliviaa
Good morning,

I want to make transparent use of osgi services between two remote machines. For this,
I use dosgi-cellar. My problem is that all my exported osgi services are defined under the same interface
 but have different properties.
I can get properly the remote service with (osgi: reference id = "" interface = "").  I absolutely need  to filter the services according to their respective properties like this (osgi: reference id = "" interface = "" filter = " ") . But the problem is that I don't get their remote properties.

Can you help me please.
Thank you.