Default access control list for commands in the console

tomq42
I just wanted to check that in the absence of an explicit access control list for commands in the console, the default is to be to allow anyone access.
Can that be altered at all? Is there a way of providing a default access control list at all? Or do I have to make sure I provide one for each command scope that I create?

Re: Default access control list for commands in the console

jbonofre
You can use regex (like *) to match on all "other" commands.

On 08/31/2017 12:38 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I just wanted to check that in the absence of an explicit access control list for commands in the console, the default is to be to allow anyone access.
> Can that be altered at all? Is there a way of providing a default access control list at all? Or do I have to make sure I provide one for each command scope that I create?

Re: Default access control list for commands in the console

tomq42
Well that was a supplemental question actually.
Within a single access control list for a particular scope, I can presumably provide a catch all "*" entry at the bottom of that file, so that I can define a default access control list for all commands *within that scope*, but can I provide one that applies to *all* scopes? The access control list file is selected based on the scope of the command, so it doesn't seem obvious how I would define an access control list that applied to multiple scopes.