Dependencies matrix

Bengt Rodehav
I haven't visited the Karaf web site for while. It looks much better these days.

However, I was looking for the dependencies matrix for the latest version (4.0.5) and couldn't find it. It is normally of great help when upgrading to a new Karaf version.

/Bengt

Re: Dependencies matrix

jbonofre
Hi Bengt,

yes, I have a Jira about that. We have the short version on the download
page but I will re-add the extended version (with all dependencies) soon.

On 06/29/2016 10:45 AM, Bengt Rodehav wrote:
> I haven't visited the Karaf web site for while. It looks much better
> these days.
>
> However, I was looking for the dependencies matrix for the latest
> version (4.0.5) and couldn't find it. It is normally of great help when
> upgrading to a new Karaf version.
>
> /Bengt

Re: Dependencies matrix

mcculoug
Hi-
Any idea when the dependency matrix will be available again.   Frankly it is a blocker for our organization to move to karaf 4.1.x.

Regards
James McCullough