Quantcast

Docker image

Michal Hlavac
Hi,

I think it's good to have official docker image of karaf.
There are some images in hub.docker.com, but mostly without documentation. I prepared proposal how official image should looks like.
It runs as non-root user karaf and add way how to use it in development phase (map host maven repository to container).
Let me know what you think about it.

hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/hlavki/karaf/
source: https://github.com/hlavki/docker-karaf/

thanks, miso

Re: Docker image

jbonofre
Hi Miso,

I also have some docker images for Karaf as well. I requested an official space
on Apache docker (official).

Let me take a look on you dockerfile/image and maybe we can merge our stuff as
an official Apache docker.

Thanks !