Quantcast

Errors using the EIK update in eclipse Helios

Errors using the EIK update in eclipse Helios

Rajini Gaddam
Dear Karaf team,

I am new karaf user, I would like to bring up environment in eclipse using EIK.

I freshly installed Eclipse Helios SR2, and tried to install EIK update with below link (eclipse->help->install new software)
http://eik.eclipselabs.org.codespot.com/git/features/info.evanchik.eclipse.karaf.update/

But I got the below errors:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.jee, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Comparison method violates its general contract!
Comparison method violates its general contract!

Please help me to resolve these errors.

Thank you!!

Regards,
Rajini