Quantcast

Feature bundle not installing

Bellski
Hello, feature not installing bundle dependency. Attached video (5mb)
installing-feature.mp4
google drive

Re: Feature bundle not installing

jbonofre
Hi

more than a video, can you describe the steps and the bundle in dependency ?

If a bundle has the dependency flag, and if another bundle already provides the
capabilities, then, it won't be installed. It's a normal behavior.

So, can you provide some details please ?

Thanks !

On 04/06/2017 10:54 AM, Bellski wrote:

> Hello, feature not installing bundle dependency. Attached video (5mb)
> installing-feature.mp4
> <http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/n4050048/installing-feature.mp4>
> google drive <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByRiojfrCPrSejFYeVVkTXJGWDQ>

Re: Feature bundle not installing

Bellski
My fault, thanks =) Didn't find property="true" explanation in the karaf documentation.