Features for Async and UserAdmin services?

Features for Async and UserAdmin services?

Scott

Are there features defined for these and if so, how would I install them?

Re: Features for Async and UserAdmin services?

Achim Nierbeck
Hi Scott,

for user admin service there is the ops4j project of course Useradmin ;)
it also contains a feature file:

https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.useradmin

about Async I'm not sure but afaik there is an aries project available, my best guess is, that there also might be a feature file since it's an aries project.

regards, Achim

Are there features defined for these and if so, how would I install them?

--

Apache Member
OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer & Project Lead