Fixes for KARAF-147, KARAF-148, KARAF-149

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fixes for KARAF-147, KARAF-148, KARAF-149

Adrian Trenaman-2
Hi Devs,

Have provided patches for above issues on the JIRA. Would be grateful if
someone could commit.

Best,
Ade.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fixes for KARAF-147, KARAF-148, KARAF-149

jgoodyear
I'll have a look a little later on today :)

Thanks for all the patch sub-missions.

Jamie

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Adrian Trenaman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> Have provided patches for above issues on the JIRA. Would be grateful if
> someone could commit.
>
> Best,
> Ade.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fixes for KARAF-147, KARAF-148, KARAF-149

jgoodyear
Still on my radar, just a long day at work :)

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Jamie G. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'll have a look a little later on today :)
>
> Thanks for all the patch sub-missions.
>
> Jamie
>
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Adrian Trenaman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> Have provided patches for above issues on the JIRA. Would be grateful if
>> someone could commit.
>>
>> Best,
>> Ade.
>>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Fixes for KARAF-147, KARAF-148, KARAF-149

Charles Moulliard
Administrator
Hi,

I will summit the patched monday afternoon.

Regards,

Charles M


On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 2:12 AM, Jamie G. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Still on my radar, just a long day at work :)
>
> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:16 PM, Jamie G. <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > I'll have a look a little later on today :)
> >
> > Thanks for all the patch sub-missions.
> >
> > Jamie
> >
> > On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Adrian Trenaman <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >> Hi Devs,
> >>
> >> Have provided patches for above issues on the JIRA. Would be grateful if
> >> someone could commit.
> >>
> >> Best,
> >> Ade.
> >>
> >
>
Apache Committer / Sr. Pr. Consultant at FuseSource.com
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com