Fwd: ASF Board Report for Aug 2010 is now due

Fwd: ASF Board Report for Aug 2010 is now due

Guillaume Nodet-2
Time to report.  I'll draft it today and will submit it asap.

Re: Fwd: ASF Board Report for Aug 2010 is now due

Lars Heinemann
  Guillaume,

is the report wiki page online?

Regards
Lars

Am 16.08.2010 07:14, schrieb Guillaume Nodet:

> Time to report.  I'll draft it today and will submit it asap.

jgoodyear
There is a copy here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Lars Heinemann
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Guillaume,
>
> is the report wiki page online?
>
> Regards
> Lars
>

> Am 16.08.2010 07:14, schrieb Guillaume Nodet:
>>
>> Time to report.  I'll draft it today and will submit it asap.

Guillaume Nodet
Yeah, I'm sorry I haven't had any time to make the community review it
before submission, but I came back from vacation on friday and the
report had to be submitted on monday, so it was a bit short.    It
should be better next time.

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com