Getting active services list from Karaf using api

Getting active services list from Karaf using api

akhilachuthan
I am using a failover mechanism for my karaf containers. I do not want to use the db locking procedure to switch my working containers. I am thinking of getting the list of active services on my Karaf container to check if the application specific services are active or not. My application services has a start level > 50. What is the mechanism to check if a bunch of services are active on a karaf container? Is there any api's available for this from Karaf?

Thanks in advance...