[HEADS UP] Apache Karaf 4.2.0 is imminent ! ;)

[HEADS UP] Apache Karaf 4.2.0 is imminent ! ;)

jbonofre
Hi guys,

FYI, I plan to submit Karaf 4.2.0 to your vote pretty soon (later today or
tomorrow early morning).

We just have two pending Jira:

1. KARAF-2511 is on the way. François and I are working on include the examples
in the distribution. We will continue to include new examples in next releases
(we have bunch of ideas ;)) and use these examples in the itests.
2. KARAF-5611 is an issue with karaf.bat (Windows) when testing Java version.
The problem has been identified and we are working on a fix.

Stay tuned !