[HEADS UP] Periodical release schedule

jbonofre
Hi guys,

as proposed and discussed in another thread, I updated the release schedule:

http://karaf.apache.org/download.html

The idea is to have a release stable pace: a release every 3 months max
(if of course, the targeted branch contains changes).

So, to summarize, I will do the following releases:

- Karaf Container:
        - 4.1.7 on 16 Nov 18
        - 4.2.2 on 23 Nov 18
- Karaf Cellar
        - 4.0.5 on 5 Oct 18
        - 4.1.2 on 5 Oct 18
- Karaf Cave
        - 4.1.2 on 8 Dec 18
- Karaf Decanter
        - 2.2.0 on 14 Dec 18 (assuming the current vote for 2.1.0 pass)

Re: [HEADS UP] Periodical release schedule

fpapon
Thanks JB !

regards,

François Papon