[HEADS UP] Preparing Apache Karaf "Container" 4.1.5

[HEADS UP] Preparing Apache Karaf "Container" 4.1.5

jbonofre
Hi guys,

FYI, now that Decanter 2.0.0 is on vote, I would like to prepare Karaf 4.1.5 for
this week.

I already have some fixes on local branches. If you have specific issues to
include in 4.1.5, please update the Jira with fix version and set as blocker.

Thanks !

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Apache Karaf "Container" 4.1.5

Grzegorz Grzybek
Hello

Nothing from me.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

> Hi guys,
>
> FYI, now that Decanter 2.0.0 is on vote, I would like to prepare Karaf
> 4.1.5 for
> this week.
>
> I already have some fixes on local branches. If you have specific issues to
> include in 4.1.5, please update the Jira with fix version and set as
> blocker.
>
> Thanks !

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparing Apache Karaf "Container" 4.1.5

Hi gyuys,

just to let you know I will start the release process pretty soon.