[HEADS UP] Releases schedule

12

[HEADS UP] Releases schedule

We are a bit late on the release schedule, so, I will move forward this
week.

- Regarding Karaf 4.2.3, I plan to propose to vote by the end of this
week. We need some dependencies releases (like Aries Proxy), and I have
to find a key for my Windows VM to test some fixes, but it should be OK
for this week. Once 4.2.3 will be tagged, I will create the karaf-4.2.x
branch and move master to 4.3.x.
- Karaf Cave 4.1.2 should be in vote today or tomorrow. Once submitted
to vote, I will start the refactoring on master as Cave 4.2.x.
- Karaf Decanter 2.2.0 preparation has started. I think I will be able
to submit to vote next week.
- Karaf Cellar 4.x preparation have started as well. Vote should happen
in 2 or 3 weeks.

I keep you posted.

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

Thanks for the report!

Regards,

François Papon
[hidden email]

Le 14/01/2019 à 09:42, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We are a bit late on the release schedule, so, I will move forward this
> week.
>
> - Regarding Karaf 4.2.3, I plan to propose to vote by the end of this
> week. We need some dependencies releases (like Aries Proxy), and I have
> to find a key for my Windows VM to test some fixes, but it should be OK
> for this week. Once 4.2.3 will be tagged, I will create the karaf-4.2.x
> branch and move master to 4.3.x.
> - Karaf Cave 4.1.2 should be in vote today or tomorrow. Once submitted
> to vote, I will start the refactoring on master as Cave 4.2.x.
> - Karaf Decanter 2.2.0 preparation has started. I think I will be able
> to submit to vote next week.
> - Karaf Cellar 4.x preparation have started as well. Vote should happen
> in 2 or 3 weeks.
>
> I keep you posted.

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Yupiik - https://www.yupiik.com

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

Grzegorz Grzybek
Hello

Thanks for heads up. Because I updated pax-url to 2.6.1, I want to release
pax-web 7.2.x with similar update (because current pax-web in Karaf uses
pax-url 2.5.2). But that's not critical.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 14 sty 2019 o 06:48 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> Hi,
>
> We are a bit late on the release schedule, so, I will move forward this
> week.
>
> - Regarding Karaf 4.2.3, I plan to propose to vote by the end of this
> week. We need some dependencies releases (like Aries Proxy), and I have
> to find a key for my Windows VM to test some fixes, but it should be OK
> for this week. Once 4.2.3 will be tagged, I will create the karaf-4.2.x
> branch and move master to 4.3.x.
> - Karaf Cave 4.1.2 should be in vote today or tomorrow. Once submitted
> to vote, I will start the refactoring on master as Cave 4.2.x.
> - Karaf Decanter 2.2.0 preparation has started. I think I will be able
> to submit to vote next week.
> - Karaf Cellar 4.x preparation have started as well. Vote should happen
> in 2 or 3 weeks.
>
> I keep you posted.

RE: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

Siano, Stephan
Hi Grzegorz,

When you are about to align dependency versions between pax-web and karaf, is it also possible to have a common xbean-version? Karaf references 4.12, whereas pax-web references 4.6, which results in a rather weird mix between these two versions in the resulting karaf container (I could not find any issues with it, but it's still odd...).

Best regards
Stephan

Thanks for heads up. Because I updated pax-url to 2.6.1, I want to release
pax-web 7.2.x with similar update (because current pax-web in Karaf uses
pax-url 2.5.2). But that's not critical.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 14 sty 2019 o 06:48 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> Hi,
>
> We are a bit late on the release schedule, so, I will move forward this
> week.
>
> - Regarding Karaf 4.2.3, I plan to propose to vote by the end of this
> week. We need some dependencies releases (like Aries Proxy), and I have
> to find a key for my Windows VM to test some fixes, but it should be OK
> for this week. Once 4.2.3 will be tagged, I will create the karaf-4.2.x
> branch and move master to 4.3.x.
> - Karaf Cave 4.1.2 should be in vote today or tomorrow. Once submitted
> to vote, I will start the refactoring on master as Cave 4.2.x.
> - Karaf Decanter 2.2.0 preparation has started. I think I will be able
> to submit to vote next week.
> - Karaf Cellar 4.x preparation have started as well. Vote should happen
> in 2 or 3 weeks.
>
> I keep you posted.

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

Grzegorz Grzybek
Stephen - good idea - let me check

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 14 sty 2019 o 12:54 Siano, Stephan <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> When you are about to align dependency versions between pax-web and karaf,
> is it also possible to have a common xbean-version? Karaf references 4.12,
> whereas pax-web references 4.6, which results in a rather weird mix between
> these two versions in the resulting karaf container (I could not find any
> issues with it, but it's still odd...).
>
> Best regards
> Stephan

Hmm, here’s part of the report for latest Karaf:
bundle feature
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-asm5-shaded/4.3 openjpa/3.0.0
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-asm5-shaded/4.4 pax-cdi-openwebbeans/1.0.0
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-asm6-shaded/4.6 pax-cdi-weld/1.0.0
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-asm6-shaded/4.9 openjpa3/3.0.0
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-bundleutils/4.4 pax-cdi-openwebbans/1.0.0
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-bundleutils/4.6
pax-cdi-weld/1.0.0pax-web-core/7.2.5
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-finder-shaded/4.4 pax-cdi-openwebbeans/1.0.0
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-finder-shaded/4.6 pax-cdi-weld/1.0.0
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-finder/4.6 pax-web-core/7.2.5
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-naming/4.12 jndi/4.2.3.SNAPSHOT
mvn:org.apache.xbean/xbean-reflect/4.6 pax-web-core/7.2.5

So looks like it’s more pax-cdi problem…

but I’ll check what can I do.
regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 14 sty 2019 o 12:54 Siano, Stephan <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> When you are about to align dependency versions between pax-web and karaf,
> is it also possible to have a common xbean-version? Karaf references 4.12,
> whereas pax-web references 4.6, which results in a rather weird mix between
> these two versions in the resulting karaf container (I could not find any
> issues with it, but it's still odd...).
>
> Best regards
> Stephan

Good point.

Greg or I will tackle this.

On 14/01/2019 12:54, Siano, Stephan wrote:

> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> When you are about to align dependency versions between pax-web and karaf, is it also possible to have a common xbean-version? Karaf references 4.12, whereas pax-web references 4.6, which results in a rather weird mix between these two versions in the resulting karaf container (I could not find any issues with it, but it's still odd...).
>
> Best regards
> Stephan

Robert Varga
> Good point.
>
> Greg or I will tackle this.

Hello guys,

while you are looking at this, would it make sense to align
commons-codec at upgraded 1.11 release?

Thanks,
Robert

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

jbonofre
Hi Robert,

already done on a local branch. I'm creating the corresponding Jira.

On 14/01/2019 13:26, Robert Varga wrote:

> On 14/01/2019 13:14, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Good point.
>>
>> Greg or I will tackle this.
>

> Hello guys,
>
> while you are looking at this, would it make sense to align
> commons-codec at upgraded 1.11 release?
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

Grzegorz Grzybek
Thanks for reporting alignment problems

Here's the report:
http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml (see my
previous emails about how to generate it[1]).

Somehow pax-web 7.2.6 can't get into Maven Central. But as you pointed out,
I think it's worth doing next pax-cdi release too (version alignment only).

JB - please leave xbean and commons-codec to me - I'll have them aligned ok?

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek
===
[1]:
http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Version-alignment-report-for-Karaf-4-2-3-SNAPSHOT-1-2-td4054786.html

pon., 14 sty 2019 o 13:34 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> Hi Robert,
>
> already done on a local branch. I'm creating the corresponding Jira.
>
> Thanks,
>
> On 14/01/2019 13:26, Robert Varga wrote:
> > On 14/01/2019 13:14, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> >> Good point.
> >>
> >> Greg or I will tackle this.
> >

> > Hello guys,
> >
> > while you are looking at this, would it make sense to align
> > commons-codec at upgraded 1.11 release?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Robert

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

jbonofre
OK, go for xbean and commons-codec.

On 14/01/2019 13:38, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:

> Thanks for reporting alignment problems
>
> Here's the report:
> http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml (see my
> previous emails about how to generate it[1]).
>
> Somehow pax-web 7.2.6 can't get into Maven Central. But as you pointed out,
> I think it's worth doing next pax-cdi release too (version alignment only).
>
> JB - please leave xbean and commons-codec to me - I'll have them aligned ok?
>
> regards
> Grzegorz Grzybek
> ===
> [1]:
> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Version-alignment-report-for-Karaf-4-2-3-SNAPSHOT-1-2-td4054786.html
>

> pon., 14 sty 2019 o 13:34 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
>
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> already done on a local branch. I'm creating the corresponding Jira.
>>
>> Thanks,

>>> Hello guys,
>>>
>>> while you are looking at this, would it make sense to align
>>> commons-codec at upgraded 1.11 release?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Robert
>>>

>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

Grzegorz Grzybek
Hello

So far so good. I used single xbean in pax-cdi 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT (probably
I'll end up with 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT) - xbean 4.12 (with xbean-asm7-shaded).

Karaf tests work fine and we can have single set of xbean-* artifacts.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 14 sty 2019 o 13:44 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> OK, go for xbean and commons-codec.
>
> Thanks,
>
> On 14/01/2019 13:38, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
> > Thanks for reporting alignment problems
> >
> > Here's the report:
> > http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml (see my
> > previous emails about how to generate it[1]).
> >
> > Somehow pax-web 7.2.6 can't get into Maven Central. But as you pointed
> out,
> > I think it's worth doing next pax-cdi release too (version alignment
> only).
> >
> > JB - please leave xbean and commons-codec to me - I'll have them aligned
> ok?
> >
> > regards
> > Grzegorz Grzybek
> > ===
> > [1]:
> >
> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Version-alignment-report-for-Karaf-4-2-3-SNAPSHOT-1-2-td4054786.html
> >

> > pon., 14 sty 2019 o 13:34 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
> napisał(a):
> >
> >> Hi Robert,
> >>
> >> already done on a local branch. I'm creating the corresponding Jira.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Regards
> >> JB

> >> --
> >> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> >> [hidden email]
> >> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> >> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

Grzegorz Grzybek
Hello

Looks like it's going to be kind of "release train" :)

I've prepared local versions of:
 - pax-transx
 - pax-jms
 - pax-jdbc
 - pax-cdi
 - pax-web
 - karaf itself

I aligned the differences, so there's now 24 "duplicates" instead of 47.
Out of these 21, 17 are spring duplicates (simply because Karaf uses 5.0
and 5.1). and remaining ones are quite irrelevant (JPA 2.1 + 2.2 for
example in openjpa and openjpa3 features).

I could successfully use xbean 4.12 across pax-cdi, pax-web and karaf
(using xbean-asm7-shaded) - all pax-cdi and pax-web tests pass.
commons-codec 1.11 is included (single version of this library across all
the above projects)

about pax-cdi - that's interesting - I could successfully clear some
problems, use latest weld and openwebbeans (CDI 1.2) and use xbean 4.12

Tomorrow I'm going to release all 5 above pax-* projects.

best regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 14 sty 2019 o 15:52 Grzegorz Grzybek <[hidden email]>
napisał(a):

> Hello
>
> So far so good. I used single xbean in pax-cdi 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT (probably
> I'll end up with 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT) - xbean 4.12 (with xbean-asm7-shaded).
>
> Karaf tests work fine and we can have single set of xbean-* artifacts.
>
> regards
> Grzegorz Grzybek
>
> pon., 14 sty 2019 o 13:44 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
> napisał(a):
>
>> OK, go for xbean and commons-codec.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> On 14/01/2019 13:38, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
>> > Thanks for reporting alignment problems
>> >
>> > Here's the report:
>> > http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml (see my
>> > previous emails about how to generate it[1]).
>> >
>> > Somehow pax-web 7.2.6 can't get into Maven Central. But as you pointed
>> out,
>> > I think it's worth doing next pax-cdi release too (version alignment
>> only).
>> >
>> > JB - please leave xbean and commons-codec to me - I'll have them
>> aligned ok?
>> >
>> > regards
>> > Grzegorz Grzybek
>> > ===
>> > [1]:
>> >
>> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Version-alignment-report-for-Karaf-4-2-3-SNAPSHOT-1-2-td4054786.html
>> >

>> > pon., 14 sty 2019 o 13:34 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>

>> --
>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>> [hidden email]
>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

Grzegorz Grzybek
Hello

OK - I'll send ops4j announcement soon, but tl;dr version here.

I've released:
 - pax-transx 0.4.2
 - pax-jms 1.0.3
 - pax-jdbc 1.3.2
 - pax-cdi 1.1.0
 - pax-web 7.2.7

All releases use same versions of some important bundles (e.g., xbean
4.12). pax-cdi is upgraded to latest weld2 and owb1.

Also check http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml
report - it's perfectly aligned, not including hibernate features (which we
use directly from upstream hibernate projects) - but nothing that can't be
tweaked using etc/org.apache.karaf.features.xml.

I'm doing last tests with KARAF-6074 "Race condition between the
FeaturesService and FeatureDeploymentListener" and my work is done here.

@Benjamin Graf - I remember about your suggestion for consistency report,
but I wasn't able to check it this week - it was very busy week for me.

best regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

wt., 15 sty 2019 o 18:35 Grzegorz Grzybek <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> Hello
>
> Looks like it's going to be kind of "release train" :)
>
> I've prepared local versions of:
>  - pax-transx
>  - pax-jms
>  - pax-jdbc
>  - pax-cdi
>  - pax-web
>  - karaf itself
>
> I aligned the differences, so there's now 24 "duplicates" instead of 47.
> Out of these 21, 17 are spring duplicates (simply because Karaf uses 5.0
> and 5.1). and remaining ones are quite irrelevant (JPA 2.1 + 2.2 for
> example in openjpa and openjpa3 features).
>
> I could successfully use xbean 4.12 across pax-cdi, pax-web and karaf
> (using xbean-asm7-shaded) - all pax-cdi and pax-web tests pass.
> commons-codec 1.11 is included (single version of this library across all
> the above projects)
>
> about pax-cdi - that's interesting - I could successfully clear some
> problems, use latest weld and openwebbeans (CDI 1.2) and use xbean 4.12
>
> Tomorrow I'm going to release all 5 above pax-* projects.
>
> best regards
> Grzegorz Grzybek
>
> pon., 14 sty 2019 o 15:52 Grzegorz Grzybek <[hidden email]>
> napisał(a):
>
>> Hello
>>
>> So far so good. I used single xbean in pax-cdi 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT (probably
>> I'll end up with 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT) - xbean 4.12 (with xbean-asm7-shaded).
>>
>> Karaf tests work fine and we can have single set of xbean-* artifacts.
>>
>> regards
>> Grzegorz Grzybek
>>
>> pon., 14 sty 2019 o 13:44 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
>> napisał(a):
>>
>>> OK, go for xbean and commons-codec.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards
>>> JB

>>> my

>>> out,
>>> only).

>>> aligned ok?

>>> http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Version-alignment-report-for-Karaf-4-2-3-SNAPSHOT-1-2-td4054786.html

>>> --
>>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>>> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

jbonofre
Hi Grzegorz

thanks for all this PAX release cycle !

As discussed on IRC, I'm the other pending Jira but we are almost good !

Thanks again,

On 18/01/2019 15:45, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:

> [...]
>> napisał(a):
>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> So far so good. I used single xbean in pax-cdi 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT (probably
>>> I'll end up with 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT) - xbean 4.12 (with xbean-asm7-shaded).
>>>
>>> Karaf tests work fine and we can have single set of xbean-* artifacts.
>>>
>>> regards
>>> Grzegorz Grzybek
>>>
>>> pon., 14 sty 2019 o 13:44 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

Robert Varga
On 18/01/2019 15:45, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
> Also check http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml
> report - it's perfectly aligned, not including hibernate features (which we
> use directly from upstream hibernate projects) - but nothing that can't be
> tweaked using etc/org.apache.karaf.features.xml.

Without knowing anything about this: would it be possible to refresh the
hibernate version? 5.2.9 seems to be rather ancient, with 5.2.18 out
there... Plus there is 5.3.x, which seems to trim down the feature
content, too.

Regards,
Robert

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

jbonofre
Hi Robert,

Good point, let me take a look there.

On 19/01/2019 22:24, Robert Varga wrote:

> On 18/01/2019 15:45, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
>> Also check http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml
>> report - it's perfectly aligned, not including hibernate features (which we
>> use directly from upstream hibernate projects) - but nothing that can't be
>> tweaked using etc/org.apache.karaf.features.xml.
>
> Without knowing anything about this: would it be possible to refresh the
> hibernate version? 5.2.9 seems to be rather ancient, with 5.2.18 out
> there... Plus there is 5.3.x, which seems to trim down the feature
> content, too.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

I created Jira to provide new Hibernate versions and test it in Karaf.

On 19/01/2019 22:24, Robert Varga wrote:

> On 18/01/2019 15:45, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
>> Also check http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml
>> report - it's perfectly aligned, not including hibernate features (which we
>> use directly from upstream hibernate projects) - but nothing that can't be
>> tweaked using etc/org.apache.karaf.features.xml.
>
> Without knowing anything about this: would it be possible to refresh the
> hibernate version? 5.2.9 seems to be rather ancient, with 5.2.18 out
> there... Plus there is 5.3.x, which seems to trim down the feature
> content, too.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

Grzegorz Grzybek
Hello

Some time ago, I prepared this table
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TB_q5r9i8DOIHmBQa1_RjsrcjWCwCwsLPj3Pc6FoTJ8/edit#gid=1455909167>
with JavaEE spec mapping (still work in progress wrt implementations).
Hibernate 5.3 == JPA 2.2 == JavaEE 8 thus → Servlets 4.0.

That's not reason to *not* use Hibernate 5.3 - that's only an opportunity
for me to put more efforts into https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1185
(Undertow 2) and https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1187 (Tomcat 9).

I even prepared
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/commits/pax-web-7.3.x branch
(locally I work on master-servlet-4) and this looks promising - the only
thing left is to wait for Jetty 10...

I guess my work related to servlets-4.0 should be ready for Karaf 4.3.0.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

niedz., 20 sty 2019 o 06:45 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
napisał(a):

> I created Jira to provide new Hibernate versions and test it in Karaf.

> On 19/01/2019 22:24, Robert Varga wrote:
> > On 18/01/2019 15:45, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:
> >> Also check
> http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml
> >> report - it's perfectly aligned, not including hibernate features
> (which we
> >> use directly from upstream hibernate projects) - but nothing that can't
> be
> >> tweaked using etc/org.apache.karaf.features.xml.
> >
> > Without knowing anything about this: would it be possible to refresh the
> > hibernate version? 5.2.9 seems to be rather ancient, with 5.2.18 out
> > there... Plus there is 5.3.x, which seems to trim down the feature
> > content, too.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Robert

Re: [HEADS UP] Releases schedule

jbonofre
Hi Grzegorz,

That's not for Karaf 4.2.x but Karaf 4.3.x.

On 20/01/2019 07:23, Grzegorz Grzybek wrote:

> Hello
>
> Some time ago, I prepared this table
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TB_q5r9i8DOIHmBQa1_RjsrcjWCwCwsLPj3Pc6FoTJ8/edit#gid=1455909167>
> with JavaEE spec mapping (still work in progress wrt implementations).
> Hibernate 5.3 == JPA 2.2 == JavaEE 8 thus → Servlets 4.0.
>
> That's not reason to *not* use Hibernate 5.3 - that's only an opportunity
> for me to put more efforts into https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1185
> (Undertow 2) and https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1187 (Tomcat 9).
>
> I even prepared
> https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/commits/pax-web-7.3.x branch
> (locally I work on master-servlet-4) and this looks promising - the only
> thing left is to wait for Jetty 10...
>
> I guess my work related to servlets-4.0 should be ready for Karaf 4.3.0.
>
> regards
> Grzegorz Grzybek
>
> niedz., 20 sty 2019 o 06:45 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]>
> napisał(a):
>
>> I created Jira to provide new Hibernate versions and test it in Karaf.

>> http://people.apache.org/~ggrzybek/bundle-report-full-karaf.xml
>> (which we
>> be
>>>
>>> Without knowing anything about this: would it be possible to refresh the
>>> hibernate version? 5.2.9 seems to be rather ancient, with 5.2.18 out
>>> there... Plus there is 5.3.x, which seems to trim down the feature
>>> content, too.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Robert
>>>

>> --