I just wanted to provide an update on the WIP for this week:
- related to the latest board report, I'm doing a cleanup of
dist.apache.org for Karaf. Basically, I'm removing all useless files
without signature like the *.pom files
- Today and tomorrow I will do a review on couple of CVE report. I will
provide a specific feedback about that.
- During the weekend, I started a refactoring of Cave. Cave 4.1.1 should
be in vote today or tomorrow.
- Maybe you saw the new tooling to create Karaf Docker image introduced
https://github.com/apache/karaf/tree/master/assemblies/docker I will create a docker PR later today to automatically create a docker
Karaf official image for new release.
- In the mean time, I will also continue Decanter updates in preparation
for the release
- Related to our discussion during 4.2.1 release about a regular pace in
Karaf releases, I will prepare a release schedule that I will submit to you.
- I also started a blog post about Karaf 4.2.1 with specific focus on
Docker feature and support