Happy new year

I wish you a happy and wonderful new year !

Re: Happy new year

fpapon
Thanks JB !

Happy new year to all the Karaf team !

Thank you for the Karaf project, the subprojects, the release, and the reply on the forum topics :)

François

Le 1 janv. 2018 11:08, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I wish you a happy and wonderful new year !

Francois Papon
Openrun : https://www.openrun.re

Re: Happy new year

Achim Nierbeck
Thank you JB!

To you and all the wonderful people here at the Karaf Project also a Happy
new Year from me

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: Happy new year

Steinar Bang
Happy new year! And thanks for giving us karaf and bringing us new
versions of karaf!

Re: Happy new year

Freeman-2
Thanks JB!

Happy new year all!
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

> On Jan 1, 2018, at 3:08 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I wish you a happy and wonderful new year !

Re: Happy new year

Grzegorz Grzybek
Happy new year 2*10^3+18!

~Grzegorz Grzybek