Have a smooth & happy release 2.0.1

iocanel
I will be away next week (I'll be attending JavaOne) so I'll probably miss
the release of 2.1.0. So I'd like to wish to have a smooth & happy 2.1.0
release on Karaf.

If any of you is also attending and fancies having a Karaf of beer with me,
feel free to send me an email!

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
<http://iocanel.blogspot.com>
Ioannis Canellos
http://iocanel.blogspot.com

Re: Have a smooth & happy release 2.0.1

Guillaume Nodet
Enjoy JavaOne !

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 17:42, Ioannis Canellos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I will be away next week (I'll be attending JavaOne) so I'll probably miss
> the release of 2.1.0. So I'd like to wish to have a smooth & happy 2.1.0
> release on Karaf.
>
> If any of you is also attending and fancies having a Karaf of beer with me,
> feel free to send me an email!
>
> --
> *Ioannis Canellos*
> <http://iocanel.blogspot.com>

Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
------------------------
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Have a smooth & happy release 2.0.1

jgoodyear
Lucky you, have fun! :)

Once the last of the dependences are available I'll go ahead with the
release build - then we'll have the traditional 72 hour voting period
before a release could be promoted.

Cheers,
Jamie

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Guillaume Nodet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Enjoy JavaOne !
>
> On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 17:42, Ioannis Canellos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I will be away next week (I'll be attending JavaOne) so I'll probably miss
>> the release of 2.1.0. So I'd like to wish to have a smooth & happy 2.1.0
>> release on Karaf.
>>
>> If any of you is also attending and fancies having a Karaf of beer with me,
>> feel free to send me an email!
>>
>> --
>> *Ioannis Canellos*
>> <http://iocanel.blogspot.com>
>>

> --
> Cheers,
> Guillaume Nodet
> ------------------------
> Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
> ------------------------
> Open Source SOA
> http://fusesource.com

Re: Have a smooth & happy release 2.0.1

Thanks Ioannis,

Enjoy JavaOne.

On 09/17/2010 05:42 PM, Ioannis Canellos wrote:
> I will be away next week (I'll be attending JavaOne) so I'll probably miss
> the release of 2.1.0. So I'd like to wish to have a smooth&  happy 2.1.0
> release on Karaf.
>
> If any of you is also attending and fancies having a Karaf of beer with me,
> feel free to send me an email!

---------------------------------
  HomePage
http://www.nanthrax.net