How can I change the server port for a JAX-RS whiteboard application?

How can I change the server port for a JAX-RS whiteboard application?

João Assunção
Hello all,

I'm running JAX-RS whiteboard in Karaf and I need to change the server port for one of the applications that are running. Karaf is running other applications that should be kept available in the default port. I'm trying to avoid the use of a reverse proxy for this purpose.
I created a new ServerConnector in jetty.xml and using Pax Web HttpContextMapping I was able to map static resources and some test servlets to the new server connector. Unfortunately, I was unable to make this work for whiteboard applications. When applying pax web extender httpContext.id property to Application the corresponding Whiteboard Servlet is kept undeployed.
Any tips?
Thanks in advance,

Regards,
João