How to add config file to kar via "create-kar" of features-maven-plugin

How to add config file to kar via "create-kar" of features-maven-plugin

Michael Täschner
Hi,

the kar archive documentation (http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.2.x/users-guide/kar.html) currently does not seem to cover the inclusion of feature configuration files. Could somebody give me a hint, how to configure a filtered configuration file for the "create-kar" goal.

Thanks and Regards,
Michael

Re: How to add config file to kar via "create-kar" of features-maven-plugin

starting from Karaf 2.2.5, the features-maven-plugin is able to handle
the configuration file.

If your features XML contains <configfile /> tag, the Maven plugin will
package the configuration files into the kar.