How to override the pax logging api/service in karaf with SLF4j api bundle and related binding (log4j, JUL etc)?

How to override the pax logging api/service in karaf with SLF4j api bundle and related binding (log4j, JUL etc)?

Rahul
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I am trying to use slf4j-api bundle and provide various binding to this api like log4j, JUL etc by using related slf4j binding bundles like slf4j-log4j bundle etc. I want to completely do away with pax-logging api/service bundles from karaf. My application should be using slf4j-api bundle  and related bindling to slf4j only. The issue that I am facing is that the org.slf4j and related packages always gets imported from pax-logging api/service and not from slf4j-api and slf4j related bundles. I do not want to use any of the slf4j packages exported by pax-logging. I want to basically override tha pax-logging api/service with SLF4j bundles. Can anybody help me, how can i achieve this?

Thanks
Rahul.

------------below is the imports of SLF4j API Bundle------------
imports -i 154
OPS4J Pax Logging - API (4): org.slf4j; version 1.6.1