How to refer a Karaf cave repo in a Gradle project?

How to refer a Karaf cave repo in a Gradle project?

dangiankit
I created two OSGi bundles for an application: bundle-api and
bundle-impl. The bundle-impl depends on bundle-api.

I use Gradle to build bundle-api. Since, Karaf Cave serves as a OBR to
host OSGi bundles. I upload the OSGi bundle-api on a Karaf Cave repo
using 'cave:repository-upload'.

Since, bundle-impl depends on bundle-api, how do I provide the Karaf
cave repo url as a dependency in Gradle in the bundle-impl project? Is
there a Gradle plugin that would enable me to reference the bundle-api
(hosted on the Karaf Cave repo) ?

--
Ankit Dangi