How to specify values for a map in config section of a feature in the features file

How to specify values for a map in config section of a feature in the features file

rodgersh
I have a managed service factory that has a field in it that is a map (in the metatype.xml file of the bundle in the feature there is a field with cardinality > 1 and a field in the Karaf/Felix Admin Console is displayed with the +/- buttons beside it).

I want to specify the configuration for this managed service factory in the features file using the <config> section.

This is the snippet from my features.xml file:

<feature name="custom-mimetype-resolver" version="1.0"
                description="Custom MimeTypes Resolver.">
                <bundle start-level='75'>mvn:com.abc.mime/ddf-custom-mime-type-resolver/1.0</bundle>
                <config name="Custom_Mime_Type_Resolver-CustomMimeTypes">
                    name = Custom Content Resolver
                    priority = 10
                    customMimeTypes = abc=image/abc
                </config>
        </feature>

This works fine - an instance of the managed service factory is created with the specified values. But I want to specify multiple file extensions-to-mime type mappins for the customMimeTypes property.

How do I do that?  (I am using Karaf v2.2.7)

Thanks.