Import-Export property files between modules

Import-Export property files between modules

Dominik Marciniszyn
Hi,

I have a few modules and each of them have its own property file in src/main/resources. I would like to export these files from each bundle and import them in one module. The module should create one file from this files. (Each file has the same name). Can I do it by <Export-Package>, <Import-Package> in maven-bundle-plugin? I have problem with import these files into one bundle.

Thanks for any help or advice,
Dominik Marciniszyn

Re: Import-Export property files between modules

Milen Dyankov
Do you want this to happen at runtime or build time? Can you be more
specific about what exactly the terms "export" and "import" mean in your
particular case?

http://about.me/milen

Re: Import-Export property files between modules

Dominik Marciniszyn
By export I mean to get the resource in target/classes after build by maven. I use <Resource-Include> tag to extract my property file from bundle and now I would like to put them into one bundle by using <Import-Package> or something else if it is possible.