Quantcast

Installing a web application vs webbundle

Installing a web application vs webbundle

Saman
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I am new to Karaf and just deploying my first production application in Karaf. (proudly migrating from weblogic)

I am able to install successfully in my unix box using the following command
install –s webbundle:mvn:com.xxx.yyy/MyWebAppln/1.0.0.1/war

But I am being asked to do it without webbundle option as below ("process" restrictions)
install –s mvn:com.xxx.yyy/MyWebAppln/1.0.0.1/war

[Service mix version - 4.4]

Could someone please shed some light on what the difference is and also some pointers on where to update the configuration?

Thank you !!