Installing bundles with features - unknown behavior

Installing bundles with features - unknown behavior

diegofaria
Hi all,

I am using karaf 2.1.3 and using karaf/features/featurex.xml to install bundles.
Last days karaf is with an unknown behavior and i install a new bundle and it dont execute.
I activate the logger level to DEBUG, and no log is shown.
I click on the stop button in the web interface /system/console/bundles, and no log is shown.
In the /system/console/services, the bundle doesn't get the service that he has to get.

I don't know what is happening.
This is the bundle in the features file:

<feature name='twitter-consumer' version='1.0.0'>
           <bundle start-level='67'>
                 file:/storage/apache-karaf-2.1.3/bundles/mybundle-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
           </bundle>
</feature>

Can anyone help me ?

Re: Installing bundles with features - unknown behavior

nageshbgl
Hi,
    In file handlers, we have to use relative path to the Apache Karaf installation as mentioned in user guide. Can you please check $KARAF_HOME:/storage/apache-karaf-2.1.3/bundles/mybundle-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
 ia exists in your file system?

Thanks,
Nagesh

Re: Installing bundles with features - unknown behavior

diegofaria
yes

its exists :/

2011/10/14 nageshbgl [via Karaf] <[hidden email]>
Hi,
    In file handlers, we have to use relative path to the Apache Karaf installation as mentioned in user guide. Can you please check $KARAF_HOME:/storage/apache-karaf-2.1.3/bundles/mybundle-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
 ia exists in your file system?

Thanks,
Nagesh

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Installing-bundles-with-features-unknown-behavior-tp3410319p3420731.html
To unsubscribe from Installing bundles with features - unknown behavior, click here.