Is there a way to find a filtered interface using Aries jndi ?

Is there a way to find a filtered interface using Aries jndi ?

Charles Moulliard
Administrator
Hi,

I have filtered an interface

    <!-- Export SpringJTATxManager -->
    <osgi:service ref="JtaTransactionManager"
                  interface="javax.transaction.TransactionManager">
        <service-properties>
            <entry key="tx" value="JTA-Spring"/>
        </service-properties>
    </osgi:service>

and I would like to know if I can perform a lookup on the filtered resource ?

jndi(TransactionManagerName=aries:services/javax.transaction.TransactionManager)

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Sr. Principal Solution Architect - FuseSource
Apache Committer

Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard
Skype: cmoulliard
Email: [hidden email]
Twitter : @cmoulliard, @fusenews
Blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

Re: Is there a way to find a filtered interface using Aries jndi ?

iocanel
Hi Charles,

You can use something like this:
osgi:services/javax.transaction.TransactionManager/(tx=JTA-Spring)

--
Ioannis Canellos

Ioannis Canellos
http://iocanel.blogspot.com