Jenkins and Karaf 3.0.0

rocket
Currently we're using native container.
We were about to start using karaf 2.3.2 but then it was decided that we should go with 3.0.0
So anyway integrationtest are running in both native and Karaf. Unfortionatly they fail in Karaf. And the reason is ClassNotFoundException so pretty strange since we use the same provisioning for native and karaf.
The testcases run fine in both terminal and in eclipse so the problem only exist on Jenkins.
I did as they did in https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXEXAM-543 and that solved some issuses, before karaf didnt find any artifacts.

Previously when we used Karaf 2.3.2 atleast the test ran green but we sometimes experienced "delays". For some reason we didnt use the latest artifacts that was built on nexus.
The same thing whith the job that was triggered by gerrit. Felt like Karaf didnt use the newly compiled code. Locally we could solve that with mvn clean install -DskipTests and then mvn test.
So what am i missing?